Costs for Concrete Pavers in Hampstead, NH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of concrete pavers in Hampstead, but it will not get them an exact number. Hampstead concrete pavers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for concrete pavers in Hampstead is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for concrete pavers in the Rockingham county ranged from $7,421.00 to $9,020.00.
Estimates for concrete pavers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hampstead concrete pavers estimates from local professionals.
Hampstead Concrete Pavers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hampstead hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $14.00 to $18.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hampstead.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hampstead Concrete Pavers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Hampshire sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hampstead law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $986.40-$1,233.00 to Hampstead concrete pavers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hampstead area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hampstead concrete pavers with Concrete Pavers around Haverhill, MA, Merrimac, MA Concrete Pavers and Concrete Pavers in Atkinson, NH in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 25, 2019