Costs for Concrete Pavers in Sebastopol, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of concrete pavers in Sebastopol, but it will not get them an exact number. Sebastopol concrete pavers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for concrete pavers in Sebastopol is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for concrete pavers in the Sonoma county ranged from $7,427.00 to $9,027.00.
Estimates for concrete pavers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Sebastopol concrete pavers estimates from local professionals.
Sebastopol Concrete Pavers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Sebastopol hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $14.00 to $18.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Sebastopol.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Sebastopol Concrete Pavers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Sebastopol law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $987.24-$1,234.05 to Sebastopol concrete pavers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Sebastopol area as well. Homeowners usually compare Sebastopol concrete pavers with Concrete Pavers around Rohnert Park, CA, Santa Rosa, CA Concrete Pavers and Windsor, CA Concrete Pavers in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 22, 2018