Costs for Concrete Pavers in Siler City, NC
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of concrete pavers in Siler City, but it will not get them an exact number. Siler City concrete pavers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for concrete pavers in Siler City is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for concrete pavers in the Chatham county ranged from $6,677.00 to $8,114.00.
Estimates for concrete pavers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Siler City concrete pavers estimates from local professionals.
Siler City Concrete Pavers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Siler City hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $13.00 to $16.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Siler City.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Siler City Concrete Pavers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- North Carolina sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Siler City law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $887.40-$1,109.25 to Siler City concrete pavers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Siler City area as well. Homeowners usually compare Siler City concrete pavers with Concrete Pavers in Asheboro, NC, Burlington, NC Concrete Pavers and Concrete Pavers around Carrboro, NC in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 30, 2020