Costs for Deck Builder in Alameda, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of deck builder in Alameda, but it will not get them an exact number. Alameda deck builder costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for deck builder in Alameda is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for deck builder in the Alameda county ranged from $2,930.00 to $3,106.00.
Estimates for deck builder change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Alameda deck builder estimates from local professionals.
Alameda Deck Builder Estimate Breakdown
- Average Alameda hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Alameda.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Alameda Deck Builder Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Alameda law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $362.16-$452.70 to Alameda deck builder estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Alameda area as well. Homeowners usually compare Alameda deck builder with Deck Builder near Albany, CA, Berkeley, CA Deck Builder and El Cerrito, CA Deck Builder in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 30, 2018