Costs for Deck Builder in Conway, SC
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of deck builder in Conway, but it will not get them an exact number. Conway deck builder costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for deck builder in Conway is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for deck builder in the Horry county ranged from $2,612.00 to $2,762.00.
Estimates for deck builder change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Conway deck builder estimates from local professionals.
Conway Deck Builder Estimate Breakdown
- Average Conway hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $5.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Conway.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Conway Deck Builder Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- South Carolina sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Conway law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $322.44-$403.05 to Conway deck builder estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Conway area as well. Homeowners usually compare Conway deck builder with Deck Builder near Little River, SC, Deck Builder in Myrtle Beach, SC and Murrells Inlet, SC Deck Builder in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 29, 2019