Costs for Deck Repair in Aiea, HI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of deck repair in Aiea, but it will not get them an exact number. Aiea deck repair costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for deck repair in Aiea is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for deck repair in the Honolulu county ranged from $1,093.00 to $1,135.00.
Estimates for deck repair change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Aiea deck repair estimates from local professionals.
Aiea Deck Repair Estimate Breakdown
- Average Aiea hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Aiea.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Aiea Deck Repair Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Hawaii sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Aiea law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $133.68-$167.10 to Aiea deck repair estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Aiea area as well. Homeowners usually compare Aiea deck repair with Ewa Beach, HI Deck Repair, Deck Repair around Honolulu, HI and Kaneohe, HI Deck Repair in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 23, 2020