Costs for Disaster Restoration in Tyrone, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of disaster restoration in Tyrone, but it will not get them an exact number. Tyrone disaster restoration costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for disaster restoration in Tyrone is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for disaster restoration in the Fayette county ranged from $2,114.00 to $2,232.00.
Estimates for disaster restoration change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Tyrone disaster restoration estimates from local professionals.
Tyrone Disaster Restoration Estimate Breakdown
- Average Tyrone hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Tyrone.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Tyrone Disaster Restoration Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Tyrone law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $260.76-$325.95 to Tyrone disaster restoration estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Tyrone area as well. Homeowners usually compare Tyrone disaster restoration with Disaster Restoration near Fairburn, GA, Fayetteville, GA Disaster Restoration and Disaster Restoration near Peachtree City, GA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 13, 2019