Costs for Driveway Pavers in Burlington, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of driveway pavers in Burlington, but it will not get them an exact number. Burlington driveway pavers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for driveway pavers in Burlington is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for driveway pavers in the Burlington county ranged from $5,028.00 to $5,506.00.
Estimates for driveway pavers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Burlington driveway pavers estimates from local professionals.
Burlington Driveway Pavers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Burlington hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Burlington.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Burlington Driveway Pavers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Burlington law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $632.04-$790.05 to Burlington driveway pavers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Burlington area as well. Homeowners usually compare Burlington driveway pavers with Driveway Pavers around Bordentown, NJ, Florence, NJ Driveway Pavers and Hainesport, NJ Driveway Pavers in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019