Costs for Driveway Pavers in Port Neches, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of driveway pavers in Port Neches, but it will not get them an exact number. Port Neches driveway pavers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for driveway pavers in Port Neches is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for driveway pavers in the Jefferson county ranged from $4,436.00 to $4,878.00.
Estimates for driveway pavers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Port Neches driveway pavers estimates from local professionals.
Port Neches Driveway Pavers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Port Neches hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Port Neches.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Port Neches Driveway Pavers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Port Neches law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $558.84-$698.55 to Port Neches driveway pavers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Port Neches area as well. Homeowners usually compare Port Neches driveway pavers with Driveway Pavers near Bridge City, TX, Groves, TX Driveway Pavers and Nederland, TX Driveway Pavers in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 18, 2020