Costs for Driveway Paving in Overland Park, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of driveway paving in Overland Park, but it will not get them an exact number. Overland Park driveway paving costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for driveway paving in Overland Park is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for driveway paving in the Johnson county ranged from $1,938.00 to $2,136.00.
Estimates for driveway paving change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Overland Park driveway paving estimates from local professionals.
Overland Park Driveway Paving Estimate Breakdown
- Average Overland Park hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Overland Park.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Overland Park Driveway Paving Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Overland Park law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $244.44-$305.55 to Overland Park driveway paving estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Overland Park area as well. Homeowners usually compare Overland Park driveway paving with Driveway Paving near Leawood, KS, Lenexa, KS Driveway Paving and Driveway Paving near Mission, KS in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 29, 2019