Costs for Elastomeric Roof Coating in Haltom City, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of elastomeric roof coating in Haltom City, but it will not get them an exact number. Haltom City elastomeric roof coating costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for elastomeric roof coating in Haltom City is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for elastomeric roof coating in the Tarrant county ranged from $1,216.00 to $2,186.00.
Estimates for elastomeric roof coating change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Haltom City elastomeric roof coating estimates from local professionals.
Haltom City Elastomeric Roof Coating Estimate Breakdown
- Average Haltom City hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $1.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Haltom City.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Haltom City Elastomeric Roof Coating Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Haltom City law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $204.12-$255.15 to Haltom City elastomeric roof coating estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Haltom City area as well. Homeowners usually compare Haltom City elastomeric roof coating with Elastomeric Roof Coating near Bedford, TX, Elastomeric Roof Coating around Colleyville, TX and Elastomeric Roof Coating around Hurst, TX in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 29, 2019