Costs for Exterior Painting in Smithfield, RI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of exterior painting in Smithfield, but it will not get them an exact number. Smithfield exterior painting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for exterior painting in Smithfield is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for exterior painting in the Providence county ranged from $4,298.00 to $7,684.00.
Estimates for exterior painting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Smithfield exterior painting estimates from local professionals.
Smithfield Exterior Painting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Smithfield hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $4.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Smithfield.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Smithfield Exterior Painting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Rhode Island sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Smithfield law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $718.92-$898.65 to Smithfield exterior painting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Smithfield area as well. Homeowners usually compare Smithfield exterior painting with Blackstone, MA Exterior Painting, Exterior Painting near Central Falls, RI and Cumberland, RI Exterior Painting in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 14, 2019