Costs for Fences in Pleasant Hill, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of fences in Pleasant Hill, but it will not get them an exact number. Pleasant Hill fences costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for fences in Pleasant Hill is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for fences in the Contra Costa county ranged from $2,477.00 to $3,074.00.
Estimates for fences change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Pleasant Hill fences estimates from local professionals.
Pleasant Hill Fences Estimate Breakdown
- Average Pleasant Hill hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $16.00 to $20.00 per linear foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Pleasant Hill.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Pleasant Hill Fences Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Pleasant Hill law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $333.00-$416.25 to Pleasant Hill fences estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Pleasant Hill area as well. Homeowners usually compare Pleasant Hill fences with Fences in Alamo, CA, Fences near Concord, CA and Lafayette, CA Fences in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 31, 2019