Costs for Fiber Cement Siding in Hales Corners, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of fiber cement siding in Hales Corners, but it will not get them an exact number. Hales Corners fiber cement siding costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for fiber cement siding in Hales Corners is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for fiber cement siding in the Milwaukee county ranged from $5,685.00 to $8,485.00.
Estimates for fiber cement siding change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hales Corners fiber cement siding estimates from local professionals.
Hales Corners Fiber Cement Siding Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hales Corners hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $5.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hales Corners.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hales Corners Fiber Cement Siding Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hales Corners law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $850.20-$1,062.75 to Hales Corners fiber cement siding estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hales Corners area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hales Corners fiber cement siding with Fiber Cement Siding around Brookfield, WI, Cudahy, WI Fiber Cement Siding and Fiber Cement Siding in Elm Grove, WI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 19, 2017