Costs for Fire Damage Repair in Kingston, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of fire damage repair in Kingston, but it will not get them an exact number. Kingston fire damage repair costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for fire damage repair in Kingston is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for fire damage repair in the Plymouth county ranged from $2,361.00 to $2,490.00.
Estimates for fire damage repair change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kingston fire damage repair estimates from local professionals.
Kingston Fire Damage Repair Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kingston hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $11.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kingston.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kingston Fire Damage Repair Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kingston law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $291.00-$363.75 to Kingston fire damage repair estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Kingston area as well. Homeowners usually compare Kingston fire damage repair with Fire Damage Repair in Carver, MA, Fire Damage Repair around Halifax, MA and Hanover, MA Fire Damage Repair in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 17, 2020