Costs for Fire Damage Repair in West Palm Beach, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of fire damage repair in West Palm Beach, but it will not get them an exact number. West Palm Beach fire damage repair costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for fire damage repair in West Palm Beach is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for fire damage repair in the Palm Beach county ranged from $2,228.00 to $2,353.00.
Estimates for fire damage repair change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in West Palm Beach fire damage repair estimates from local professionals.
West Palm Beach Fire Damage Repair Estimate Breakdown
- Average West Palm Beach hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $11.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in West Palm Beach.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
West Palm Beach Fire Damage Repair Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by West Palm Beach law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $274.80-$343.50 to West Palm Beach fire damage repair estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the West Palm Beach area as well. Homeowners usually compare West Palm Beach fire damage repair with Fire Damage Repair near North Palm Beach, FL, Palm Beach Gardens, FL Fire Damage Repair and Fire Damage Repair in Wellington, FL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 25, 2018