Costs for Fire Damage Restoration in Clinton, MD
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of fire damage restoration in Clinton, but it will not get them an exact number. Clinton fire damage restoration costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for fire damage restoration in Clinton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for fire damage restoration in the Prince George's county ranged from $2,254.00 to $2,379.00.
Estimates for fire damage restoration change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Clinton fire damage restoration estimates from local professionals.
Clinton Fire Damage Restoration Estimate Breakdown
- Average Clinton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $11.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Clinton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Clinton Fire Damage Restoration Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Maryland sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Clinton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $277.92-$347.40 to Clinton fire damage restoration estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Clinton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Clinton fire damage restoration with Fire Damage Restoration near Accokeek, MD, District Heights, MD Fire Damage Restoration and Fort Washington, MD Fire Damage Restoration in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 31, 2019