Costs for Fire Damage Restoration in Frisco, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of fire damage restoration in Frisco, but it will not get them an exact number. Frisco fire damage restoration costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for fire damage restoration in Frisco is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for fire damage restoration in the Collin county ranged from $2,207.00 to $2,329.00.
Estimates for fire damage restoration change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Frisco fire damage restoration estimates from local professionals.
Frisco Fire Damage Restoration Estimate Breakdown
- Average Frisco hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $11.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Frisco.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Frisco Fire Damage Restoration Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Frisco law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $272.16-$340.20 to Frisco fire damage restoration estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Frisco area as well. Homeowners usually compare Frisco fire damage restoration with Allen, TX Fire Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration in Plano, TX and The Colony, TX Fire Damage Restoration in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 27, 2019