Costs for Fire Damage Restoration in Mcallen, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of fire damage restoration in Mcallen, but it will not get them an exact number. Mcallen fire damage restoration costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for fire damage restoration in Mcallen is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for fire damage restoration in the Hidalgo county ranged from $2,114.00 to $2,234.00.
Estimates for fire damage restoration change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Mcallen fire damage restoration estimates from local professionals.
Mcallen Fire Damage Restoration Estimate Breakdown
- Average Mcallen hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Mcallen.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Mcallen Fire Damage Restoration Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Mcallen law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $260.88-$326.10 to Mcallen fire damage restoration estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Mcallen area as well. Homeowners usually compare Mcallen fire damage restoration with Alamo, TX Fire Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration around Edinburg, TX and Hidalgo, TX Fire Damage Restoration in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 15, 2019