Costs for Flood Clean Up in Kennesaw, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flood clean up in Kennesaw, but it will not get them an exact number. Kennesaw flood clean up costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flood clean up in Kennesaw is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flood clean up in the Cobb county ranged from $2,973.00 to $3,452.00.
Estimates for flood clean up change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kennesaw flood clean up estimates from local professionals.
Kennesaw Flood Clean Up Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kennesaw hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $14.00 to $17.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kennesaw.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kennesaw Flood Clean Up Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kennesaw law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $385.44-$481.80 to Kennesaw flood clean up estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Kennesaw area as well. Homeowners usually compare Kennesaw flood clean up with Flood Clean Up near Marietta, GA, Acworth, GA Flood Clean Up and Woodstock, GA Flood Clean Up in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 18, 2019