Costs for Flood Clean Up in Mebane, NC
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flood clean up in Mebane, but it will not get them an exact number. Mebane flood clean up costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flood clean up in Mebane is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flood clean up in the Alamance county ranged from $2,819.00 to $3,272.00.
Estimates for flood clean up change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Mebane flood clean up estimates from local professionals.
Mebane Flood Clean Up Estimate Breakdown
- Average Mebane hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $14.00 to $16.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Mebane.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Mebane Flood Clean Up Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- North Carolina sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Mebane law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $365.40-$456.75 to Mebane flood clean up estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Mebane area as well. Homeowners usually compare Mebane flood clean up with Burlington, NC Flood Clean Up, Flood Clean Up near Graham, NC and Hillsborough, NC Flood Clean Up in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 15, 2020