Costs for Flood Damage Repair in Grand Rapids, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flood damage repair in Grand Rapids, but it will not get them an exact number. Grand Rapids flood damage repair costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flood damage repair in Grand Rapids is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flood damage repair in the Kent county ranged from $3,244.00 to $3,773.00.
Estimates for flood damage repair change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Grand Rapids flood damage repair estimates from local professionals.
Grand Rapids Flood Damage Repair Estimate Breakdown
- Average Grand Rapids hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $16.00 to $18.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Grand Rapids.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Grand Rapids Flood Damage Repair Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Grand Rapids law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $420.96-$526.20 to Grand Rapids flood damage repair estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Grand Rapids area as well. Homeowners usually compare Grand Rapids flood damage repair with Flood Damage Repair in Ada, MI, Flood Damage Repair near Comstock Park, MI and Flood Damage Repair near Grandville, MI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019