Costs for Flood Damage Repair in Haslett, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flood damage repair in Haslett, but it will not get them an exact number. Haslett flood damage repair costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flood damage repair in Haslett is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flood damage repair in the Ingham county ranged from $3,623.00 to $4,218.00.
Estimates for flood damage repair change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Haslett flood damage repair estimates from local professionals.
Haslett Flood Damage Repair Estimate Breakdown
- Average Haslett hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $18.00 to $21.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Haslett.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Haslett Flood Damage Repair Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Haslett law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $470.40-$588.00 to Haslett flood damage repair estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Haslett area as well. Homeowners usually compare Haslett flood damage repair with Bath, MI Flood Damage Repair, East Lansing, MI Flood Damage Repair and Flood Damage Repair around Lansing, MI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 23, 2019