Costs for Flood Restoration in Kimberly, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flood restoration in Kimberly, but it will not get them an exact number. Kimberly flood restoration costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flood restoration in Kimberly is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flood restoration in the Outagamie county ranged from $3,629.00 to $4,224.00.
Estimates for flood restoration change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kimberly flood restoration estimates from local professionals.
Kimberly Flood Restoration Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kimberly hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $18.00 to $21.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kimberly.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kimberly Flood Restoration Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kimberly law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $471.12-$588.90 to Kimberly flood restoration estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Kimberly area as well. Homeowners usually compare Kimberly flood restoration with Appleton, WI Flood Restoration, Flood Restoration near Kaukauna, WI and Flood Restoration near Little Chute, WI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 10, 2019