Costs for Flood Restoration in Lombard, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flood restoration in Lombard, but it will not get them an exact number. Lombard flood restoration costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flood restoration in Lombard is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flood restoration in the Dupage county ranged from $3,965.00 to $4,621.00.
Estimates for flood restoration change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lombard flood restoration estimates from local professionals.
Lombard Flood Restoration Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lombard hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $19.00 to $23.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lombard.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lombard Flood Restoration Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lombard law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $515.16-$643.95 to Lombard flood restoration estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lombard area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lombard flood restoration with Addison, IL Flood Restoration, Flood Restoration around Bellwood, IL and Flood Restoration near Bensenville, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019