Costs for Flood Restoration in Paterson, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flood restoration in Paterson, but it will not get them an exact number. Paterson flood restoration costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flood restoration in Paterson is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flood restoration in the Passaic county ranged from $3,882.00 to $4,527.00.
Estimates for flood restoration change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Paterson flood restoration estimates from local professionals.
Paterson Flood Restoration Estimate Breakdown
- Average Paterson hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $19.00 to $22.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Paterson.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Paterson Flood Restoration Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Paterson law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $504.48-$630.60 to Paterson flood restoration estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Paterson area as well. Homeowners usually compare Paterson flood restoration with Flood Restoration around Allendale, NJ, Belleville, NJ Flood Restoration and Bloomfield, NJ Flood Restoration in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 31, 2020