Costs for Flood Restoration in Philadelphia, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flood restoration in Philadelphia, but it will not get them an exact number. Philadelphia flood restoration costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flood restoration in Philadelphia is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flood restoration in the Philadelphia county ranged from $4,007.00 to $4,670.00.
Estimates for flood restoration change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Philadelphia flood restoration estimates from local professionals.
Philadelphia Flood Restoration Estimate Breakdown
- Average Philadelphia hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $20.00 to $23.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Philadelphia.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Philadelphia Flood Restoration Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Philadelphia law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $520.56-$650.70 to Philadelphia flood restoration estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Philadelphia area as well. Homeowners usually compare Philadelphia flood restoration with Audubon, NJ Flood Restoration, Flood Restoration around Barrington, NJ and Bellmawr, NJ Flood Restoration in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 22, 2019