Costs for Flooded Basement in Lafayette, CO
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flooded basement in Lafayette, but it will not get them an exact number. Lafayette flooded basement costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flooded basement in Lafayette is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flooded basement in the Boulder county ranged from $3,480.00 to $4,046.00.
Estimates for flooded basement change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lafayette flooded basement estimates from local professionals.
Lafayette Flooded Basement Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lafayette hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $17.00 to $20.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lafayette.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lafayette Flooded Basement Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Colorado sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lafayette law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $451.56-$564.45 to Lafayette flooded basement estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lafayette area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lafayette flooded basement with Flooded Basement in Broomfield, CO, Louisville, CO Flooded Basement and Westminster, CO Flooded Basement in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 27, 2019