Costs for Floor Waxing in Bisbee, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Bisbee, but it will not get them an exact number. Bisbee floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Bisbee is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Cochise county ranged from $2,060.00 to $3,168.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bisbee floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Bisbee Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bisbee hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bisbee.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bisbee Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bisbee law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $313.68-$392.10 to Bisbee floor waxing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bisbee area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bisbee floor waxing with Floor Waxing in Douglas and Sierra Vista, AZ Floor Waxing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 4, 2020