Costs for Floor Waxing in Closter, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Closter, but it will not get them an exact number. Closter floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Closter is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Bergen county ranged from $2,569.00 to $4,090.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Closter floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Closter Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Closter hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Closter.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Closter Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Closter law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $399.48-$499.35 to Closter floor waxing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Closter area as well. Homeowners usually compare Closter floor waxing with Bergenfield, NJ Floor Waxing, Floor Waxing in Bogota and Floor Waxing in Cresskill in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 5, 2019