Costs for Floor Waxing in Huntsville, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Huntsville, but it will not get them an exact number. Huntsville floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Huntsville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Madison county ranged from $2,131.00 to $3,276.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Huntsville floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Huntsville Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Huntsville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Huntsville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Huntsville Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Huntsville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $324.36-$405.45 to Huntsville floor waxing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Huntsville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Huntsville floor waxing with Arab, AL Floor Waxing, Floor Waxing around Athens, AL and Decatur Floor Waxing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 1, 2019