Costs for Floor Waxing in Independence, OR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Independence, but it will not get them an exact number. Independence floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Independence is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Polk county ranged from $2,330.00 to $3,637.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Independence floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Independence Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Independence hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Independence.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Independence Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Oregon sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Independence law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $357.96-$447.45 to Independence floor waxing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Independence area as well. Homeowners usually compare Independence floor waxing with Floor Waxing around Salem, OR, Floor Waxing around Dallas and Floor Waxing around Monmouth, OR in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 31, 2019