Costs for Floor Waxing in Kill Devil Hills, NC
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Kill Devil Hills, but it will not get them an exact number. Kill Devil Hills floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Kill Devil Hills is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Dare county ranged from $2,046.00 to $3,115.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kill Devil Hills floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Kill Devil Hills Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kill Devil Hills hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kill Devil Hills.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kill Devil Hills Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- North Carolina sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kill Devil Hills law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $309.60-$387.00 to Kill Devil Hills floor waxing estimates.
Last Update: Nov 6, 2018