Costs for Floor Waxing in Lamar, CO
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Lamar, but it will not get them an exact number. Lamar floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Lamar is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Prowers county ranged from $2,004.00 to $3,087.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lamar floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Lamar Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lamar hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lamar.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lamar Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Colorado sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lamar law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $305.40-$381.75 to Lamar floor waxing estimates.
Last Update: Apr 14, 2020