Costs for Floor Waxing in Lock Haven, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Lock Haven, but it will not get them an exact number. Lock Haven floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Lock Haven is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Clinton county ranged from $2,298.00 to $3,564.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lock Haven floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Lock Haven Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lock Haven hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lock Haven.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lock Haven Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lock Haven law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $351.72-$439.65 to Lock Haven floor waxing estimates.
Last Update: Oct 17, 2019