Costs for Floor Waxing in Loveland, CO
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Loveland, but it will not get them an exact number. Loveland floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Loveland is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Larimer county ranged from $2,291.00 to $3,577.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Loveland floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Loveland Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Loveland hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Loveland.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Loveland Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Colorado sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Loveland law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $352.08-$440.10 to Loveland floor waxing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Loveland area as well. Homeowners usually compare Loveland floor waxing with Floor Waxing near Berthoud, CO and Fort Collins Floor Waxing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 15, 2019