Costs for Floor Waxing in Ontario, NY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Ontario, but it will not get them an exact number. Ontario floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Ontario is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Wayne county ranged from $2,405.00 to $3,777.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Ontario floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Ontario Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Ontario hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Ontario.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Ontario Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New York sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Ontario law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $370.92-$463.65 to Ontario floor waxing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Ontario area as well. Homeowners usually compare Ontario floor waxing with Penfield Floor Waxing, Walworth, NY Floor Waxing and Webster Floor Waxing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019