Costs for Floor Waxing in Pawtucket, RI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Pawtucket, but it will not get them an exact number. Pawtucket floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Pawtucket is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Providence county ranged from $2,197.00 to $3,441.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Pawtucket floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Pawtucket Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Pawtucket hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Pawtucket.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Pawtucket Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Rhode Island sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Pawtucket law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $338.28-$422.85 to Pawtucket floor waxing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Pawtucket area as well. Homeowners usually compare Pawtucket floor waxing with Floor Waxing in Attleboro, MA, Plainville, MA Floor Waxing and Floor Waxing around Rehoboth in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 24, 2019