Costs for Floor Waxing in Roanoke, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Roanoke, but it will not get them an exact number. Roanoke floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Roanoke is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Randolph county ranged from $1,919.00 to $2,930.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Roanoke floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Roanoke Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Roanoke hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Roanoke.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Roanoke Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Roanoke law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $290.88-$363.60 to Roanoke floor waxing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Roanoke area as well. Homeowners usually compare Roanoke floor waxing with Floor Waxing in Lanett, Valley Floor Waxing and Lagrange Floor Waxing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 12, 2019