Costs for Floor Waxing in Salina, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Salina, but it will not get them an exact number. Salina floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Salina is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Saline county ranged from $2,056.00 to $3,140.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Salina floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Salina Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Salina hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Salina.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Salina Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Salina law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $311.76-$389.70 to Salina floor waxing estimates.
Last Update: Oct 31, 2020