Costs for Floor Waxing in Swansea, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Swansea, but it will not get them an exact number. Swansea floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Swansea is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Bristol county ranged from $2,380.00 to $3,747.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Swansea floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Swansea Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Swansea hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Swansea.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Swansea Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Swansea law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $367.56-$459.45 to Swansea floor waxing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Swansea area as well. Homeowners usually compare Swansea floor waxing with Berkley Floor Waxing, Dighton Floor Waxing and Fall River, MA Floor Waxing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 29, 2019