Costs for Floor Waxing in Waterloo, IA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Waterloo, but it will not get them an exact number. Waterloo floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Waterloo is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Black Hawk county ranged from $2,230.00 to $3,451.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Waterloo floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Waterloo Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Waterloo hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Waterloo.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Waterloo Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Iowa sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Waterloo law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $340.80-$426.00 to Waterloo floor waxing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Waterloo area as well. Homeowners usually compare Waterloo floor waxing with Floor Waxing around Cedar Falls, IA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 24, 2020