Costs for Flooring in Anchorage, AK
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flooring in Anchorage, but it will not get them an exact number. Anchorage flooring costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flooring in Anchorage is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flooring in the Anchorage Borough county ranged from $1,060.00 to $7,956.00.
Estimates for flooring change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Anchorage flooring estimates from local professionals.
Anchorage Flooring Estimate Breakdown
- Average Anchorage hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Anchorage.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Anchorage Flooring Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alaska sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Anchorage law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $459.00-$573.75 to Anchorage flooring estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Anchorage area as well. Homeowners usually compare Anchorage flooring with Wasilla Flooring in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 1, 2020