Costs for Flooring in Cayce, SC
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flooring in Cayce, but it will not get them an exact number. Cayce flooring costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flooring in Cayce is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flooring in the Lexington county ranged from $728.00 to $5,466.00.
Estimates for flooring change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Cayce flooring estimates from local professionals.
Cayce Flooring Estimate Breakdown
- Average Cayce hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Cayce.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Cayce Flooring Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- South Carolina sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Cayce law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $315.36-$394.20 to Cayce flooring estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Cayce area as well. Homeowners usually compare Cayce flooring with Flooring near Lexington, Flooring near West Columbia, SC and Flooring in Columbia, SC in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 19, 2020