Costs for Flooring Installation in Birmingham, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flooring installation in Birmingham, but it will not get them an exact number. Birmingham flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flooring installation in Birmingham is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flooring installation in the Jefferson county ranged from $811.00 to $6,092.00.
Estimates for flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Birmingham flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Birmingham Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Birmingham hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Birmingham.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Birmingham Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Birmingham law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $351.36-$439.20 to Birmingham flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Birmingham area as well. Homeowners usually compare Birmingham flooring installation with Flooring Installation in Fairfield, Fultondale Flooring Installation and Flooring Installation near Gardendale, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 25, 2019