Costs for Flooring in Kennebunk, ME
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flooring in Kennebunk, but it will not get them an exact number. Kennebunk flooring costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flooring in Kennebunk is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flooring in the York county ranged from $893.00 to $6,703.00.
Estimates for flooring change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kennebunk flooring estimates from local professionals.
Kennebunk Flooring Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kennebunk hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kennebunk.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kennebunk Flooring Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Maine sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kennebunk law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $386.76-$483.45 to Kennebunk flooring estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Kennebunk area as well. Homeowners usually compare Kennebunk flooring with Biddeford, ME Flooring and Flooring around Wells, ME in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 22, 2019