Costs for Flooring in Mobile, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flooring in Mobile, but it will not get them an exact number. Mobile flooring costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flooring in Mobile is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flooring in the Mobile county ranged from $803.00 to $6,027.00.
Estimates for flooring change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Mobile flooring estimates from local professionals.
Mobile Flooring Estimate Breakdown
- Average Mobile hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Mobile.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Mobile Flooring Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Mobile law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $347.64-$434.55 to Mobile flooring estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Mobile area as well. Homeowners usually compare Mobile flooring with Flooring near Daphne and Flooring near Spanish Fort in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 7, 2020