Costs for Flooring in Murrells Inlet, SC
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flooring in Murrells Inlet, but it will not get them an exact number. Murrells Inlet flooring costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flooring in Murrells Inlet is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flooring in the Horry county ranged from $755.00 to $5,668.00.
Estimates for flooring change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Murrells Inlet flooring estimates from local professionals.
Murrells Inlet Flooring Estimate Breakdown
- Average Murrells Inlet hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Murrells Inlet.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Murrells Inlet Flooring Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- South Carolina sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Murrells Inlet law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $326.88-$408.60 to Murrells Inlet flooring estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Murrells Inlet area as well. Homeowners usually compare Murrells Inlet flooring with Georgetown Flooring, Conway Flooring and Flooring near Myrtle Beach, SC in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 6, 2021