Costs for Foundation Inspection in Indianapolis, IN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of foundation inspection in Indianapolis, but it will not get them an exact number. Indianapolis foundation inspection costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for foundation inspection in Indianapolis is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for foundation inspection in the Marion county ranged from $1,197.00 to $2,049.00.
Estimates for foundation inspection change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Indianapolis foundation inspection estimates from local professionals.
Indianapolis Foundation Inspection Estimate Breakdown
- Average Indianapolis hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Indianapolis.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Indianapolis Foundation Inspection Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Indiana sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Indianapolis law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $194.76-$243.45 to Indianapolis foundation inspection estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Indianapolis area as well. Homeowners usually compare Indianapolis foundation inspection with Foundation Inspection in Avon, IN, Foundation Inspection near Beech Grove, IN and Foundation Inspection near Brownsburg, IN in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 20, 2019