Costs for Foundation Repair in Auburn, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of foundation repair in Auburn, but it will not get them an exact number. Auburn foundation repair costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for foundation repair in Auburn is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for foundation repair in the Lee county ranged from $3,189.00 to $5,558.00.
Estimates for foundation repair change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Auburn foundation repair estimates from local professionals.
Auburn Foundation Repair Estimate Breakdown
- Average Auburn hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Auburn.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Auburn Foundation Repair Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Auburn law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $524.76-$655.95 to Auburn foundation repair estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Auburn area as well. Homeowners usually compare Auburn foundation repair with Lanett, AL Foundation Repair, Foundation Repair near Opelika, AL and Foundation Repair in Phenix City, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 27, 2019